Juist, the Töwerland, the island that can enchant you. Situated in the middle of the UNESCO World Heritage Wadden Sea, this magical island with its 17 km long dream stand lies. An island that slows down and impresses with its charm. Already from the mainland, you can see the Strandhotel Kurhaus Juist, the "White Castle by the Sea", is one of the leading German island hotels for discerning guests. Built in the 19th century in the style of the Grand Hotels, the hotel is characterized by its light-flooded rooms, the 360° glass dome and excellent service.
- Responsibility for the restaurant service
- Personnel responsibility for 10-12 employees
- Duty roster and absence management
- Coordination of the departments and their information flow
- Successfully completed and specialised training with at least three years of professional experience in 4-5 star hotels
- Passion for gastronomy and the hotel industry
- Self-organisation, reliability and resilience
- Ability to work in a team and very good manners
- Very good German and good English skills
A workplace in a successful, future-oriented and dynamic company with plenty of room for your personality. You work together in our hotel with an expert team and can rely on quick support through our flat hierarchies. A performance-based remuneration is rounded off by additional services such as accommodation and meals as well as discounts on services and products in the wellness department Le S.P.A. Free Wi-Fi and use of the swimming pool, sauna and gym is available several times a week.
Kanne Immobilien GmbH & Co. KG
Green Energy Park 1
Tel.: +49 4963/9139-0