To strengthen our motivated team, we are looking for new family members in the kitchen area with immediate effect. Do you have a high service mentality and enjoy being a "host" for people who want to enjoy themselves during a visit to Kannelloni and Charlie Drys? Then become part of our dynamic team and support us in all areas of the kitchen.
- Supporting the kitchen team in all daytime and evening work that arises
- Production and preparation of dishes for our two theme restaurants
- Adherence to HACCP guidelines in the kitchen
- completed vocational training as a cook
- Independent, enthusiastic, team player
- Organisational skills
A secure workplace in a successful, future-oriented and dynamic company. You work together in our new restaurant with a highly motivated team and can rely on quick support and implementation through our flat hierarchies. Fair remuneration and opportunities for supported training are rounded off by additional services such as free drinks and staff discounts on the restaurant's offer.
Kanne Immobilien GmbH & Co. KG
Green Energy Park 1
Tel.: +49 4963/9139-0